Electric Panel Installation in Denver
Amp’d Electrical Services, Electrician
Do you need a professional electrician to provide you electric panel installation and repair services? At the heart of your home or commercial building is the electric panel. Basically, this where the power from your utility provider is redistributed throughout every room and space to provide electricity for lights, gadgets and appliances.
However, the rapid advancement of technology is creating an electrical load that is quickly outpacing the electric panel’s capacity to manage it. This overload can lead to fuses that blow frequently, the inability to operate two appliances or machines at the same time, flickering lights – and even worse, melted wires, overheating and fire.
To prevent any issues, Amp’d is here to provide you with professional electric panel installation.
Commercial Electric Panel Installation
Here in Denver, we’re lucky to have a number of older buildings available to house modern businesses. The first step in prepping one of these spaces is updating electrical.
With Amp’d, your electric panel installation will include:
- Consultation – We’ll examine your commercial space and discuss your power needs, then find the right panel for your current and future requirements. After install, we’ll walk you through your panel’s schematic, so you know how switches are connected throughout your space.
- Professional Installation – Starting with permits and working within both local and federal code requirements, we’ll install your electric panel and even repair or replace all wiring. You can rest assured that we use the correct materials, including copper grounding for absolute safety.
Even if you’re not in an older building, we recommend an inspection to ensure your business doesn’t run into any electrical issues – whether it’s codes or your power needs. Give us a call and let us help.
Residential Electric Panel Installation
Being a homeowner comes with a lot of responsibilities and worries. Amp’d Electrical can provide you with peace of mind by ensuring your home’s electric panel and system is working correctly and safely.
Give us a call if you’re experiencing any issues or will be making any of these changes:
- Home Renovations or Additions – If you’re updating or expanding your home, be aware that appliances, such as ovens, stoves, dryers and water heaters typically require 240 volt outlets, and you may need to update your electric panel to operate them safely.
- Adding More Outlets in Your Home – Many any older homes only have one or two outlets per room, some aren’t even grounded. If you need more plugs, we’ll take care of everything for you, even making sure your electric panel can handle the load and update it if needed.
- Installing a Subpanel – If your current electric panel is full, a subpanel can add the extra circuits you need and even be installed in a different location such as your garage workshop. We’ll make sure you have the right main panel service, install the subpanel and ensure proper distribution.
Request an Appointment
Protect your home or business with professional electric panel installation from Amp’d Electrical, serving the Denver metro area. Our licensed techs will connect you to the right system for your power needs.